Amy Johnson Way
Business Centre Manager:
Monday to Thursday - 8.30am - 5.00pm
Friday - 8.30am - 4.00pm
Blackpool Business Centre Offices
With over 250,000 business and pleasure passengers flying in and out, the Blackpool Business Centre is part of the growing business community which surrounds Blackpool Airport.
Comprising of over 40 office suites ranging from 250sq/ft – 6000sq/ft the Blackpool Business First Centre was refurbished in January 2014, creating a corporate hub for companies to work from and expand.
The facilities are exceptional and to the highest standard for any company to hold their boardroom meetings and promote themselves as a professional company. In addition, the prime location provides useful local amenities such as a supermarket, computer equipment suppliers, eateries and much more.
Blackpool Centre Manager
Hannah Eastham (pictured left) is our Blackpool Centre Manager who is always happy to help and would like to say:
“Hello and welcome to the Blackpool Business Centre website page, here we will provide you with more information about the business centre and its facilities. To find out more please give me a call on 01253 599 599″
Alternatively you can drop an email to Hannah at Blackpool@businessfirst.co.uk
Luxury, Flexible Office Rental Space
- Dedicated centre manager on site
- A welcoming reception with a professional meet and greet service
- Free access to on site, fully equipped boardrooms (10 people)
- Wi-Fi in reception and boardrooms with refreshments available
- Post and parcel management
- Fully equipped kitchens and breakout facilities
- 24 hours, 7 days a week secure access
- Disabled access and facilities
- On site parking
- On site recycling and refuse collection
- Cleaning of communal areas
- Window cleaning
We moved into Business First at the beginning of 2014. Business First managed to meet our requirements and not only give us competitive fees but also give us the professional feel we wanted to portray to our customers. We also love the fact that we have a support manager on site to assist us with anything we need.
All in all we believe we made the correct decision in moving into Business First and have not looked back.GET YOUR MOBI