First for Space
Our office suites can cater for a wide range of layouts from a one person workstation upwards – if you need 500 sq ft or 12,000 sq ft, we can divide your office to create the space required to suit your business needs with private areas or an open plan office environment. This is the most cost effective and flexible office space available today; whether you are setting up your very first office or opening up your tenth branch, we have the best office suites to suit your company and save you money. And when you need more space, we’ve got it!
Office Space Made Simple
We can accommodate all types of business with luxury office suites to suit any budget. Clients of our serviced offices include companies with their main offices abroad or in another part of the country but requiring a presence in the North West; start-up companies, entrepreneurial and small to medium enterprises which don’t want to make a long term financial commitment; large companies with traditional leased space which it has outgrown; companies that are in the process of moving and are facing delays in the completion of the new space; and clients that have needs for office space based on specific contracts and projects.
What Does a Business First Centre Offer Its Tenants?
- Unlimited use of a fantastic workplace which will help to attract and retain high quality personnel.
- A prestigious, high quality office environment to which tenants will be proud to welcome their visitors.
- A prime business address to use on your company stationery, business cards, website, etc.
- A choice of impressive places to meet customers - from the informal to air-conditioned boardroom-style offices of the type more usually seen in the headquarters of large blue-chip organisations.
- Access to boardrooms and meeting rooms across the North West. Facilities include meeting stationery, white board, chilled water and biscuits, the latest audio visual technology, air conditioning, tea and coffee facilities.
- Your messages passed on to you by phone, SMS, email.
- Your post forwarded or saved for you to collect.
- On-site admin support.
- Presentation suites equipped with the very latest audio-visual technology.
- High speed internet access and ample electrical, telephone and Cat5E sockets.
- Kitchens with seating, cooking facilities, refrigerators, dishwashers, hot water and filtered cold water.
- High quality toilet and washroom facilities on all floors.
- Lift access to each level.
- Access 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- 24 hour digital CCTV, burglar alarms, smoke detectors, fire alarms, emergency lighting, key fob entry, disabled access, first aid equipment and secure access doors.
- Ample free car parking for staff, visitors and customers.
- Money-saving packages for furniture, communications, office supplies and corporate branding.
- Waste disposal and recycling facilities.
- Complimentary platinum membership to the Business First Network giving you access to over 500 business contacts, all offering discounted rates on a wide range of business support products and services
- A Business Centre Manager dedicated to your needs.
- No hidden costs.
Find a Business Centre